Dry Hopping Infusion technologies from Alfa Laval | A webinar
Building on our first dry hopping webinar, which examined the basic principles of this production technique, we are now offering a new dry hopping webinar with a focus on infusion technologies.
As breweries strive for product differentiation, dry hopping and flavour infusion in beer production are becoming more common worldwide. However, there are some considerable process challenges in adapting these techniques for large scale production.
Alfa Laval offers two innovative solutions for the optimization of these processes, for both small and large batch sizes. We will review the challenges of infusion processes, with a particular focus on dry hopping, and discuss the growing worldwide experience of Alfa Laval’s two solutions: the Iso-Mix External Drive (IMXD) Rotary Jet Mixer, and the Alhop dry hopping and infusion module.
Date: 25 June 2020
In this free webinar you will learn about:
- Principles of dry hopping and flavour infusion
- Process challenges of these techniques
- Alfa Laval Iso-Mix External Drive (IMXD) for dry hopping and infusion in medium to large tanks
- Alfa Laval Alhop Module for dry hopping and infusion in small to medium tanks
- Customer experiences and process advantages of these two solutions worldwide
About the speakers:
- Alyce Hartvigsen has a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and over 30 years of experience in the chemical, petrochemical and brewing industries. Her work at Alfa Laval is primarily focused on developing and promoting applications for rotary jet mixing in the brewing industry. She has overseen the implementation of both commercial-scale trials and full cellar installations, and she works closely with the end-users in the commissioning and process optimization of the systems. Her publications can be seen in several issues of the Technical Quarterly of The Master Brewers Association of the Americas.
- Denis Martin got his engineering degree in Fermentation and brewery industries in Belgium and has more than 10 years of experience within the brewing industry. His work at Alfa Laval is focused on the craft brewing market adapting and developing products fitting the craft brewer’s needs.