Alfa Laval Engineer Trainee Program
Alfa Laval is looking for graduates to join our Engineer Trainee Program in Tumba, Sweden.
Up for a challenge?
Alfa Laval is looking for graduates to join our Engineer Trainee Program in Tumba, Sweden. In this program, Alfa Laval offers an inspiring opportunity to be challenged in a professional context, while delivering value by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. Together, we create better everyday conditions for people.
The Program will run for 18 months starting late August, beginning of September 2021.
Do you want to make a difference?
By joining Alfa Laval as a graduate you will boost yourself and your career, and you will actually make a difference in the world we live in.
Your personal ambitions will find many homes in our wide portfolio and our inclusive and respectful leadership culture will for sure develop you as a professional.
Who are you?
You are driven, ambitious and result-oriented. You have a passion for engineering and can see the bigger picture. You are creative with strong analytical capabilities and a team player with an open-minded attitude.
- A Master’s degree completed when the program starts (late August-beginning of September 2021), in either of Naval Architect, Maritime Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Maximum 1,5 year full-time working experience prior to start of the program
- Excellent knowledge in English, Swedish is meritorious
What you get
The program includes five modules within either the Alfa Laval High-Speed Separator organisation or in the Alfa Laval Marine Separation & Heat Transfer organisation. Each module of the program will last 3-4 months, and one of the modules will be situated abroad. In addition, you will be responsible for a project throughout the program.
- 18 months engineer trainee program consisting of five modules á 3-4 months, of which one module is abroad
- A permanent employer contract with a competitive salary
- A fantastic platform for your future career in Alfa Laval
Our trainee program is certified by Traineeguiden, which you can read more about here.
Who we are
At Alfa Laval we constantly challenge ourselves to come up with solutions to improve everyday conditions for people. That’s what we do and have been doing for over 100 years, with more than 2,000 patents.
The path you choose today, will have a big impact on the future. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Alfa Laval team, you’ll have more than 17,000 colleagues around the world. However, our origin is Swedish and this reflects our corporate culture where our mentality is:
- We are open, informal and friendly
- We are straightforward and tell it like it is
- We believe in diversity and equal career opportunities
- We are curious and want to understand our customers' situations
- We keep things simple and focus on cost-efficient solutions
Meet some of your future colleagues
How to apply
Thank you for all applications for our trainee program starting September 2021. We will update the information on our future programs after the summer vacations 2021.
Did you know that ...
... Alfa Laval actively contributes to 13 of United Nations 17 sustainable development goals?
We are very proud of that.