Alfa Laval Engineer Trainee Program
Alfa Laval is looking for graduates to join our Engineer Trainee Program in Tumba, Sweden.
Up for a challenge?
Alfa Laval is looking for graduates to join our Engineer Trainee Program in Tumba, Sweden. In this program, Alfa Laval offers an inspiring opportunity to be challenged in a professional context, while delivering value by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. Together, we create better everyday conditions for people.
The Program will run for 14 months starting late August, beginning of September every year.
Do you want to make a difference?
By joining Alfa Laval as a graduate you will boost yourself and your career, and you will actually make a difference in the world we live in.
Your personal ambitions will find many homes in our wide portfolio and our inclusive and respectful leadership culture will for sure develop you as a professional.
Who are you?
You are driven, ambitious and result-oriented. You have a passion for engineering and can see the bigger picture. You are creative with strong analytical capabilities and a team player with an open-minded attitude.
- A Master’s degree completed when the program starts (late August-beginning of September), in either of Naval Architect, Maritime Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Maximum 1,5 year full-time working experience prior to start of the program
- Excellent knowledge in English, Swedish is meritorious
What you get
The program includes four modules within either the Alfa Laval High Speed Separator organization (HSS) or in the Alfa Laval Marine Separation & Heat Transfer organization (MSH). Each module of the program will last 3-4 months, and the last month of the program will be situated abroad. In addition, you will be responsible for a project throughout the program.
- 14 months engineer trainee program consisting of four modules 3-4 months and a month period abroad
- A permanent employer contract with a competitive salary
- A fantastic platform for your future career in Alfa Laval
Our trainee program is certified by Traineeguiden, which you can read more about here.
Who we are
At Alfa Laval we constantly challenge ourselves to come up with solutions to improve everyday conditions for people. That’s what we do and have been doing for over 100 years, with more than 2,000 patents.
The path you choose today, will have a big impact on the future. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Alfa Laval team, you’ll have more than 17,000 colleagues around the world. However, our origin is Swedish and this reflects our corporate culture where our mentality is:
- We are open, informal and friendly
- We are straightforward and tell it like it is
- We believe in diversity and equal career opportunities
- We are curious and want to understand our customers' situations
- We keep things simple and focus on cost-efficient solutions
Meet a few of our current and former trainees
Read about who some of our current and former trainees are, why they chose Alfa Laval's Trainee program and what their experiences have been.
Meet some of your future colleagues
Did you know that ...
... Alfa Laval actively contributes to 13 of United Nations 17 sustainable development goals?
We are very proud of that.